Join us navigating the structure and data objects of The EU Customs Data Model (EUCDM) and its relationship to the Union Customs Code (UCC), and the World Customs Data Model. It is a model for the Trans-European Customs Systems such as NCTS, AES, ICS and national customs clearance: Its objective is to provide a technical instrument that models the data requirements laid down in EU Customs Legislation and present a single and genuine source of Information.
GEFEG.FX is the tool for supporting and implementing EUCDM, that is used by EU Commission DG TAXUD, The World Customs Organization (WCO), several customs administrations, and carriers around the world.
- Introduction to GEFEG and the user community in the customs sector
- Navigating easily TAXUD EUCDM contents and understanding its structures
- What are the changes in EUCDM version 2.0?
- How to reuse EUCDM in native GEFEG.FX format?
- Creating subsets, which cover national requirements
- Producing XML schemas following the WCO XML design rules
- How to maintain your national subsets, in light of further developments of EUCDM?
- An overview of GEFEG products and professional services
Your questions received before 12:00 pm (CEST) on 17th of October will be gladly discussed
Date and Time
No scheduled webinars at the moment. Please email us if you are interested in this webinar.
The registration is free of charge.
Kindly send a registration email to email@example.com along with the following information: Name, position, and telephone number